Weekdays, by appointment only.
We'll be glad to assist you with your billing questions. And will provide you with an appropriate billing statement.
However, it is important to note that the client, and not the insurance company is responsible for the payment.
The average fee is $200 per 50 minute individual session. Please contact our office for a full fee schedule.
Services may be covered in part by your private health insurance plan. Please discuss with our office.
Medicare and Medi-Cal are not able to be covered in this practice.
If you wish to use insurance, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Does my insurance cover out-of-network benefit and what is the deductable?
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Is there a separate deductible for out of network?
- How many sessions per calendar year, and week does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? (Note: a typical 50 minute individual session is code # 90834)
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my insurance plan offer special benefits for "parity" diagnoses, such as panic disorder?
- What is the address for Mental Health claims?
Medical Savings Plans
You may want to check with your employer, to see if you are eligible for a government or employer sponsored Medical Savings Plan.
If so, you may be able to pay your therapy or medical bills with pre-tax dollars.
We accept checks, cash, money orders, credit and debit cards for payment.
You will be provided with disclosures and information on all policies, before your first appointment.
Request an appointment online here
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
If you do not receive an email response back within 48 business hours, please call.
I look forward to speaking with you.