TYPES OF SITUATIONS TREATED:
All forms of anxiety, stress, and panic. From everyday worries to major traumas.
Bring more calm, balance, and joy into your life.
- Panic and Agoraphobia
- Obsessions and Compulsions
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Fears and Phobias - all types
- Fear of Flying
- Test Anxiety
- Social Anxiety (aka Social Phobia and Performance Anxiety)
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Difficulty focusing
- Generalized Anxiety (GAD)
- Intimacy and Trust issues
- Relationship issues and communication
- Worries and The "What Ifs"...
- Difficulty just being "yourself", honestly and authentically
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Feeling stuck or overwhelmed
- Mood disorders
- Grief and loss
- Difficulty making a change
- Stress at work
- Creative and Writers Blocks
- Organizing and Prioritizing
- and more...
METHODS OF TREATMENT
*ANXIETY PSYCHOTHERAPY, including:
*Psychodynamic talk therapy
*Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
*Exposure/Response Prevention (ERP)
*Meditation & Mindfulness techniques
*Personal growth & awareness
*EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
*EMDR (see note below)
*Imagery & visualization
*Energetic therapy techniques
Note: EMDR, (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a powerful cognitive behavioral therapy technique that is especially wonderful in healing traumas. See www.EMDRIA.org for more information.
TYPES OF SERVICES OFFERED:
*Anxiety & Mood Assessment & Diagnosis
*Individual therapy with Adults